Hi! Let Me Introduce Myself


            My name is Tiara Funny, you can call me Tiara, but there are a lot of people call me Funny or Tifun because it’s easier for them to remember me. I was born in Yogyakarta. Now I am a student in Yogyakarta State University and my subject is English Education. I am a quiet person but I can be a crazy person with them who very close to me. My hobbies are reading, writing, singing, playing music, and sport. I am a good learner and sometimes I can be perfectionis. I am a good listener for everyone who wants to tell their story.

Komentar

  1. Your story is very interesting and funny to read. I laughed to myself reading it. But there are sentences that I can't understand. In paragraph 1 of the sixth line

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hihi, thank you Shafa for your feedback! I'll keep studying to improve my skills to make it more understandable.

      Hapus
  2. Hi, Tiara! You've made such a short yet complete introduction. It's pretty good, it won't make the reader feel so misunderstanding when they read your words. But for the 3rd sentence, I think you should change the 'subject' into 'major' because it's more compatible. Keep on fire, Tiara! :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you Fanny for your feedback! I'll keep studying to improve my vocabulary.

      Hapus
  3. Hello Tifun! I like the way you tell us about your personality. But in 6th sentence you misspelled a word, it should be "perfectionist" not "perfectionis". Overall it's good, keep going.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello Angel! Thank you for your feedback! I'll try to be better in the next post!^^

      Hapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan Populer