Hallo! These are the drafts of informal and formal e-mail that I've written a few days ago in my writing class. I'm sorry I have to blur the personal information of the receiver.
1. Draft of formal e-mail. (First version and final version)
2. Draft of informal e-mail.
The e-mail I've sent to my close friend.
1. Draft of formal e-mail. (First version and final version)
2. Draft of informal e-mail.






Hi, Tiara!
BalasHapusYou made mistakes in the formal email about the punctuation and word choice, I think. But you already fixed it. That's great. You also mind the receiver's privacy in the formal and informal email. Good job, Tiara!
Hi, Angel. Yes, I should not give the full stop after the subject of e-mail. I forgot about that. Thank you for your feedback.
HapusHi, Tiara!
BalasHapusYou seemed work really hard for your assignment. You made some mistakes then you fixed them. Good job, Tiara!
Hi, Fanny! I'll keep trying and learning! Thank you for your feedback.
HapusHi Tiara!
BalasHapusBe careful when writing emails, you need to pay attention to the punctuation. But you, already fixed it. Good job Tiara!