This is my first time to write a personal letter, this one is for my best friend. I did my apologize because I could not attend her birthday party at that night. ( I am sorry I have to blur my friend's personal information).
The draft version.
The rewrite version.
Hi, Tiara! Your schedule must be very busy so that you couldn't come to your best friend's party:( You did a great job--saying an apologize. Keep on fire, Tiara! :)
BalasHapusHi, Fanny! Yes, I also didn't have enough time to sleep. Thank you for coming to my blog.
HapusHi, Tiara.
BalasHapusIt must be really sad that you couldn't come to your best friend's birthday party. I'm sure that she will understand your situation because you've explain clearly. Nice work, Tiara!
Hi, Angel. Thank you for your support to me. I hope so.
HapusHi Tiara! You must be careful when writing letter. If what is discussed is different, then you have to change the paragraph. Good job Tiara! 😄
BalasHapus