Dear Diary.
Hi guys! This is my first time to post one of my diaries on my blog. It is a little bit awkward and I'm sorry I have to blur sensitive words. For you who have the same experience with me, keep on going no matter what and try to speak up! We never walk alone.
This is my draft.
This is the revise version.
This is my draft.
This is the revise version.





Whoaaaa, I also make a diary! You are right, you must blur the sensitive words because it's too privacy. Keep on fire, Tiara! You did a great job! :)
BalasHapusThank you, Fanny!
HapusHi, Tiara.
BalasHapusI'm so sorry about your trauma. You must have had a hard time. You're very strong. I'm glad that you're getting better now.
Thank you, Angel. I'm okay right now. Yes! I'm getting better.
HapusHi Tiara! Your diary is good. But, you must blur the sensitive words because it's too privacy. Keep spirit Tiara😀
BalasHapusHi, Shafa! I do blur the sensitive words, don't worry😀 Thank you for your feedback.
Hapus