Hi everyone, I had a conversation with my new friend via direct massage Instagram named Wafa. She's from Palestine. She is a nurse, and she likes BTS just like me.
Hello, Tiara! Wow you both have an interesting topic to talk to. But, you must obscure the stranger's name and photo profile, because it is privacy, right? Keep one's spirit up, Tiara!:)
Hi Tiara! Wow, topic discussion you guys seen enjoyable . You can know her if she fans BTS. But, you must obscure the stranger's name and photo profile because it is privacy. :)
Hi, Shafa! We were enjoyed our conversation about BTS so much. I did asked her permission before, so I think no nee to worry about it. Maybe, I'll edited some chats soon. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello, Tiara!
BalasHapusWow you both have an interesting topic to talk to. But, you must obscure the stranger's name and photo profile, because it is privacy, right? Keep one's spirit up, Tiara!:)
Hello, Fanny! Yeah, it was great conversation! I did asked her permission, she said it was okay, so I think no need to worry about it.
HapusHi Tiara!
BalasHapusWow, topic discussion you guys seen enjoyable . You can know her if she fans BTS. But, you must obscure the stranger's name and photo profile because it is privacy. :)
Hi, Shafa! We were enjoyed our conversation about BTS so much. I did asked her permission before, so I think no nee to worry about it. Maybe, I'll edited some chats soon. Thank you for your feedback.
HapusHi Tiara! It's very interesting. I like BTS too. You must be very glad to have conversation with her. Good job!
BalasHapus